Municipal solid waste management (MSWM) is considered one of the serious environmental issues in the Philippines, with corresponding linkages to the climate change and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). However, methane (CH4) linked with indiscriminate dumping of municipal solid waste has received the much attention with regard to public health...
- Clear all
- Publication Year: (-) 2018
- Topic: (-) Mitigation
- Region/Country: (-) Northern America
- Region/Country: (-) Chinese Taipei
- Region/Country: (-) Republic of Korea
- Region/Country: (-) Philippines
- Region/Country: (-) Thailand
- Region/Country: (-) Sri Lanka
- Region/Country: (-) Melanesia
- Region/Country: (-) Polynesia
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) - Environmental Management Bureau (EMB) through its Climate Change Division (CCD) and Solid Waste Management Division (SWMD), and the multi-agency National Solid Waste Management Commission (NSWMC), in coordination with the Climate Change Commission (CCC), has been involved in developing...