This commentary summarises the key findings and implications of the study on Lifestyle Carbon Footprints: Long-term targets and case studies of the carbon footprints of household consumption. This study introduces and develops an approach to establishing lifestyle carbon footprints: greenhouse gases directly emitted during and indirectly induced by...
- Clear all
- Publication Year: (-) 2018
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Region/Country: (-) Northern Africa
- Region/Country: (-) South America
- Region/Country: (-) Canada
- Region/Country: (-) Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China
- Region/Country: (-) Viet Nam
- Region/Country: (-) Maldives
- Region/Country: (-) Western Europe
A vast range of multidisciplinary studies has been delivering extensive efforts to define and formulate development frameworks for the implementation of appropriate technologies especially within the urbansetting of developing cities. These studies are mostly related to the term “Appropriate Technology (AT)” introduced by Schumacher which refers to...