- Clear all
- Publication Year: (-) 2013
- Publication Year: (-) 2015
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Region/Country: (-) Northern Africa
- Region/Country: (-) South America
- Region/Country: (-) Canada
- Region/Country: (-) Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China
- Region/Country: (-) Viet Nam
- Region/Country: (-) Maldives
- Region/Country: (-) Western Europe
- Region/Country: (-) Italy
The basic survey on development of “Asia Pacific 3R White Paper” project conducted the basic survey and institutionalization of experts/researchers group for development for the Asia Pacific 3R white paper (tentative title). In addition, the zero draft of writing guideline for Asia Pacific 3R white paper was developed initially for the development...
Informal recycling of electronics in the developing world has emerged as a new global environmental concern. The primary approach to address this problem has been command-and-control policies that ban informal recycling and international trade in electronic scrap. These bans are difficult to enforce and also have negative effects by reducing reuse...
This report was developed as part of a series of three research publications on the research project led by UNU-IAS and IGES on monitoring and evaluation of education for sustainable development, especially in the Asia-Pacific region. This report specifically focuses on the development of an appropriate framework for structuring the approach on...