- Clear all
- Publication Year: (-) 2015
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Region/Country: (-) Ethiopia
- Region/Country: (-) Senegal
- Region/Country: (-) Central America
- Region/Country: (-) Bangladesh
- Region/Country: (-) Pakistan
- Region/Country: (-) France
Results 1 - 4 of 4 (Sorted by date)
The basic survey on development of “Asia Pacific 3R White Paper” project conducted the basic survey and institutionalization of experts/researchers group for development for the Asia Pacific 3R white paper (tentative title). In addition, the zero draft of writing guideline for Asia Pacific 3R white paper was developed initially for the development...
Ministry of Environment of Japan - Commissioned Report
This draft report documents progress made on the “Low Carbon Technology Transfer Preparedness Database Project”, supported by the Ministry of Environment Japan in FY 2014. The report’s key focus lies on documenting subnational data gaps, sources and access issues whilst also describing contributions made to international processes on data and...
The Sustainable Cities Database is a new information resource to help sustainable development actors identify potential partner cities for low-carbon technology transfer projects. Spatial and Demographic Indicators: Spatial and demographic characteristics are described using a range of indicators, including population size and density, natural...