The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) has carried out policy research on strengthening capacities for effective implementation of Education for Sustainable Consumption (ESC) and identifying pathways to facilitate mainstreaming of ESC with a specific focus on the roles governments can play in promoting sustainable consumption. An...
- Clear all
- Publication Year: (-) 2015
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Region/Country: (-) Kenya
- Region/Country: (-) South America
- Region/Country: (-) Mongolia
- Region/Country: (-) Philippines
- Region/Country: (-) Bangladesh
- Region/Country: (-) Eastern Europe
- Region/Country: (-) Southern Europe
The basic survey on development of “Asia Pacific 3R White Paper” project conducted the basic survey and institutionalization of experts/researchers group for development for the Asia Pacific 3R white paper (tentative title). In addition, the zero draft of writing guideline for Asia Pacific 3R white paper was developed initially for the development...