Presentation at the World Congress of Sociology based on research in 6 Asian countries (China, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, and Thailand) regarding the current implementation status of ESC in each country and the facilitative roles governments can play in its enhancement.
- Clear all
- Publication Year: (-) 2014
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Region/Country: (-) Kenya
- Region/Country: (-) South America
- Region/Country: (-) Mongolia
- Region/Country: (-) Philippines
- Region/Country: (-) Bangladesh
- Region/Country: (-) Eastern Europe
- Region/Country: (-) Southern Europe
On 11th of March 2014, fourteen participants gathered for a one-day intensive web-based workshop on Education for Sustainable Consumption (ESC) and Promoting Sustainable Lifestyles (SL) in Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand. The workshop was originally intended to be a two-day workshop to be held in Bangkok; however, due to the political situation...