National and sub-national policy for Education for Sustainable Consumption (ESC) is one of the powerful instruments to influence sustainable consumption (SC) behaviour at both individual and organisational levels. This report addresses how to improve the capacity of policy makers and governments in formulating ESC policy. It also addresses the...
- Clear all
- Publication Year: (-) 2003
- Publication Year: (-) 2011
- Topic: (-) Ecosystems
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Lifestyles and Education
- Region/Country: (-) South Africa
- Region/Country: (-) China
- Region/Country: (-) Maldives
- Region/Country: (-) Eastern Europe
- Region/Country: (-) France
- Region/Country: (-) Melanesia
Results 1 - 2 of 2 (Sorted by date)
[Table of Contents]- Preface- Trends in China's forest-related policies - from the perspective of the growing timber trade / Masanobu YAMANE and Wenming LU- Trends in Malaysian Forest Policy / Weng-Chuen WOON and Haron NORINI- Trends in Forest Policy of the Philippines / Juan M. PULHIN- Farm Tree Planting and the Wood Industry in Indonesia : a...