This is a final report on the project for accelerating Asian regional collaboration on Environmental Impact Assessment, under a lump-sum Ukeoi contract with MOEJ in FY2014. The Project consists of four components: i) In-depth study on policy and implementation of country EIA system in six countries, namely Cambodia, Korea, Indonesia, Myanmar...
- Clear all
- Publication Year: (-) 2015
- Research Unit: (-) Natural Resources and Ecosystem Services
- Research Unit: (-) Strategic Management Office
- Region/Country: (-) Ghana
- Region/Country: (-) South America
- Region/Country: (-) Canada
- Region/Country: (-) Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Region/Country: (-) Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China
- Region/Country: (-) Melanesia
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
An inductive approach for the evidence of climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction synergies of interventions: Challenges and opportunities
Here are some takeaway messages from our work on climate change adaptation (CCA) and disaster risk reduction (DRR) synergies of interventions. 1. There is an overwhelming agreement on and evidence for CCA and DRR synergies of DRR and CCA interventions respectively. CCA synergies were high when skill development and livelihood development activities...