Calling for an integrative approach: Climate, SDGs and biodiversity Serious concerns were underlined at the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) regarding the current NDC targets
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Adaptation
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Topic: (-) Forests
- Topic: (-) Energy Systems
- Topic: (-) Market Mechanisms
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
The final approval of the implementation guidelines for the Paris Agreement at the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change last November has prompted a phase in which countries will be required to take
The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) is scheduled to be held in Glasgow, United Kingdom between 31 October and 12 November. On this special webpage, you will find information on side events during COP26, as well as explanato
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.