Updated: March 2021
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
Updated: December 2020
As the impacts of climate change increase in frequency and intensity every year, many local governments are under pressure to take action to protect the health and daily lives of their residents. This page will provide information on decarbonisation...
Updated: July 2020
In recent years, circular economy (CE) and resource efficiency (RE) have become central to the G7 / G20 process and the sustainable development agenda, as well as the response to climate change. A circular economy aims to realise resource circulation...