Calling for an integrative approach: Climate, SDGs and biodiversity Serious concerns were underlined at the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) regarding the current NDC targets
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Topic: (-) Resilient Livelihoods
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
The United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA) is the world’s highest-level decision-making body on the environment, with a universal membership of all 193 Member States. The Assembly meets biennially in Nairobi, Kenya, to set priorities for global e...
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be