Updated: March 2021
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
Updated: September 2020
Sustainability Science probes interactions between global, social, and human systems, the complex mechanisms that lead to degradation of these systems, and concomitant risks to human well-being. The journal provides a platform for building...
Updated: July 2020
In recent years, circular economy (CE) and resource efficiency (RE) have become central to the G7 / G20 process and the sustainable development agenda, as well as the response to climate change. A circular economy aims to realise resource circulation...