Updated: March 2021
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Co-Benefits
- Topic: (-) Resilient Livelihoods
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
Results 1 - 4 of 4 (Sorted by date)
Updated: December 2020
As the impacts of climate change increase in frequency and intensity every year, many local governments are under pressure to take action to protect the health and daily lives of their residents. This page will provide information on decarbonisation...
Updated: September 2020
Sustainability Science probes interactions between global, social, and human systems, the complex mechanisms that lead to degradation of these systems, and concomitant risks to human well-being. The journal provides a platform for building...
Updated: July 2020
In recent years, circular economy (CE) and resource efficiency (RE) have become central to the G7 / G20 process and the sustainable development agenda, as well as the response to climate change. A circular economy aims to realise resource circulation...