Calling for an integrative approach: Climate, SDGs and biodiversity Serious concerns were underlined at the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) regarding the current NDC targets
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be