The final approval of the implementation guidelines for the Paris Agreement at the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change last November has prompted a phase in which countries will be required to take
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
The United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA) is the world’s highest-level decision-making body on the environment, with a universal membership of all 193 Member States. The Assembly meets biennially in Nairobi, Kenya, to set priorities for global e...
The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) is scheduled to be held in Glasgow, United Kingdom between 31 October and 12 November. On this special webpage, you will find information on side events during COP26, as well as explanato
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be