Calling for an integrative approach: Climate, SDGs and biodiversity Serious concerns were underlined at the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) regarding the current NDC targets
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 3. Good Health and Well-being
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
APFSD is an annual meeting convened by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) aimed at strengthening the region’s readiness for the United Nations High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development.
This special webpage presents publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF), which as the main United Nations platform on sustainable development, is dedicated to the follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be
This special webpage presents reports and publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF2020).