Updated: March 2021
- Clear all
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Technology
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
Updated: September 2020
Sustainability Science probes interactions between global, social, and human systems, the complex mechanisms that lead to degradation of these systems, and concomitant risks to human well-being. The journal provides a platform for building...
Updated: July 2020
In recent years, circular economy (CE) and resource efficiency (RE) have become central to the G7 / G20 process and the sustainable development agenda, as well as the response to climate change. A circular economy aims to realise resource circulation...