The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) implemented “the Capacity building Project for the implementation of IPBES Asia Pacific Regional Assessment” from 2016 to 2020. This project was supported by the Japan Biodiversity Fund (JBF),
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) IPBES Technical Support Unit for the Assessment of Invasive Alien Species
- Research Units: (-) Sustainability Governance Centre
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
This special webpage presents publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF), which as the main United Nations platform on sustainable development, is dedicated to the follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda
APFSD is an annual meeting convened by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) aimed at strengthening the region’s readiness for the United Nations High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development.
Governments and stakeholders the world over are in the process of developing a new set of goals to guide global development until 2030. IGES is actively engaged in the achievement of these goals.