- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) IPBES Technical Support Unit for the Assessment of Invasive Alien Species
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
Updated: July 2020
In recent years, circular economy (CE) and resource efficiency (RE) have become central to the G7 / G20 process and the sustainable development agenda, as well as the response to climate change. A circular economy aims to realise resource circulation...
Updated: April 2020
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.