The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) implemented “the Capacity building Project for the implementation of IPBES Asia Pacific Regional Assessment” from 2016 to 2020. This project was supported by the Japan Biodiversity Fund (JBF),
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) IPBES Technical Support Unit for the Assessment of Invasive Alien Species
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 3. Good Health and Well-being
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
Results 1 - 4 of 4 (Sorted by date)
Updated: June 2021
Updated: March 2021
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
Updated: July 2020
In recent years, circular economy (CE) and resource efficiency (RE) have become central to the G7 / G20 process and the sustainable development agenda, as well as the response to climate change. A circular economy aims to realise resource circulation...