In 2021, Japan announced its Green Growth Strategy, setting out a roadmap for key technologies in line with its commitment on carbon neutrality by 2050. Japan has embarked on several initiatives on transformative technology in key sectors, with the a
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) Kitakyushu Urban Centre
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.