IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) Biodiversity & Forests
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
The Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) is an annual meeting convened by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), that serves as a regional preparatory for the United Nations High-level P
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.