This special webpage presents publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF), which as the main United Nations platform on sustainable development, is dedicated to the follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) Integrated Sustainability Centre
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- Topic: (-) Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
APFSD is an annual meeting convened by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) aimed at strengthening the region’s readiness for the United Nations High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development.