- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
Results 1 - 4 of 4 (Sorted by date)
Updated: November 2020
As the impacts of climate change increase in frequency and intensity every year, many local governments are under pressure to take action to protect the health and daily lives of their residents. This page will provide information on decarbonisation...
Updated: July 2020
In recent years, circular economy (CE) and resource efficiency (RE) have become central to the G7 / G20 process and the sustainable development agenda, as well as the response to climate change. A circular economy aims to realise resource circulation...
Updated: April 2020
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.