- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 3. Good Health and Well-being
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Mitigation
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
Results 1 - 4 of 4 (Sorted by date)
Updated: March 2021
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
Updated: December 2020
As the impacts of climate change increase in frequency and intensity every year, many local governments are under pressure to take action to protect the health and daily lives of their residents. This page will provide information on decarbonisation...