The final approval of the implementation guidelines for the Paris Agreement at the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change last November has prompted a phase in which countries will be required to take
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) Climate and Energy
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.