IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) Climate and Energy
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Water
- Topic: (-) Market Mechanisms
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) is scheduled to be held in Glasgow, United Kingdom between 31 October and 12 November. On this special webpage, you will find information on side events during COP26, as well as explanato
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.