IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) Climate and Energy
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) International Climate Regime
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
The final approval of the implementation guidelines for the Paris Agreement at the 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change last November has prompted a phase in which countries will be required to take
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.