IPCC’s special report on global warming, launched in 2018, emphasized that in order to limit global warming to 1.5C or below, we should achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050. To achieve this ambitious target, CO2 emissions reductions across both pro...
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) Climate and Energy
- Research Units: (-) Integrated Sustainability Centre
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Forests
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
APFSD is an annual meeting convened by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) aimed at strengthening the region’s readiness for the United Nations High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development.
This special webpage presents publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF), which as the main United Nations platform on sustainable development, is dedicated to the follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.