- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) Climate and Energy
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
Results 1 - 5 of 5 (Sorted by date)
Updated: March 2021
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
Updated: December 2020
As the impacts of climate change increase in frequency and intensity every year, many local governments are under pressure to take action to protect the health and daily lives of their residents. This page will provide information on decarbonisation...
Updated: September 2019
For the recent Climate Action Summit, UN Secretary-General António Guterres called on world leaders to come to New York on 23 September with concrete, realistic plans to enhance their nationally determined contributions by 2020, in line with reducing...