The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- Topic: (-) Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy
- Topic: (-) Energy Systems
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be
This special webpage presents reports and publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF2020).