The Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) is an annual meeting convened by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), and aims to strengthen the region’s readiness for the United Nations High...
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 3. Good Health and Well-being
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be
This special webpage presents reports and publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF2020).