- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Units: (-) Natural Resources and Ecosystem Services
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be
The Satoyama Development Mechanism (SDM) is one of the collaborative activities of the International Partnership for Satoyama Initiative (IPSI), established jointly by the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), the United Nations Unive
This special webpage presents reports and publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF2020).
The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.