The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
Results 1 - 4 of 4 (Sorted by date)
Updated: March 2021
Updated: September 2020
Sustainability Science probes interactions between global, social, and human systems, the complex mechanisms that lead to degradation of these systems, and concomitant risks to human well-being. The journal provides a platform for building...
Updated: July 2020
This special webpage presents reports and publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF2020).