The UN Environment Assembly (UNEA) was held in Nairobi from 11-15 March 2019, and focused on the theme of “Innovative Solutions for Environmental Challenges and Sustainable Consumption and Production”.
- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Units: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
Updated: March 2021
Updated: July 2020
This special webpage presents reports and publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF2020).