- Clear all
- Research Units: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Units: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Units: (-) Integrated Sustainability Centre
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
The High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development is the United Nations’ annual global platform for following up and reviewing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals. This year’s theme is "Sustain...
This special webpage presents publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF), which as the main United Nations platform on sustainable development, is dedicated to the follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda
APFSD is an annual meeting convened by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) aimed at strengthening the region’s readiness for the United Nations High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development.
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be
This special webpage presents reports and publications related to the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF2020).