- Clear all
- Region/Country: (-) Worldwide
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 3. Good Health and Well-being
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
APFSD is an annual meeting convened by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) aimed at strengthening the region’s readiness for the United Nations High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development.
Governments and stakeholders the world over are in the process of developing a new set of goals to guide global development until 2030. IGES is actively engaged in the achievement of these goals.
The 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly, from 15 to 30 September 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the UN. As the world continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic, this UN General Assembly has also become the first in its history to be