IGES is pleased to announce that, in collaboration with Hosei University and the town of Shimokawa in Hokkaido, it plans to develop the “Shimokawa SDGs Indicators” to measure the degree to which local governments’ visions and plans incorporating the...
- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) Strategic and Quantitative Analysis Centre
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- Year: (-) 2019
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
An upgraded version of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies’ (IGES) SDG Interlinkages Analysis & Visualisation Tool (Version 3.0) is now available.
World’s first VLR online platform available -All you need to know about locally-led transformation for SDGs-
Today, IGES is pleased to announce the launch of VLR Lab, the world’s first online platform offering comprehensive information about local government actions on the SDGs. VLR (Voluntary Local Review) is an international initiative in which the local...