The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES)launched a project to test the effectiveness of behavioural insights to reduce the use and waste of single-use plastics in cities and communities. The project is funded by and conducted in close
- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Topic: (-) Green Economy Pathways
- Topic: (-) Low-Carbon Societies
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Year: (-) 2018
- Year: (-) 2022
Results 1 - 4 of 4 (Sorted by date)
IGES was awarded a Certificate of Merit by the Chairman of the Da Nang People’s Committee in recognition of its outstanding contribution to sustainable urban and socio-economic development in the city through leadership in a number of initiatives and...
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) produced a wide range of reports, events and web content in 2021. As a special feature at the start of 2022, we have compiled the most popular IGES content of the past year by category (Top 10...
On 21 February, IGES’s Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP) team participated in the 22nd CityNet Japan Forum, organised by the CityNet Yokohama Project Office under the theme of “Tackling Solid Waste Management in Asia”. CityNet is a...