With the growing awareness of the damage to marine life caused by plastics, at IGES, we are strengthening our efforts by participating in an initiative by MOEJ and Kanagawa Prefecture. MOEJ campaign and forum on Plastics Smart On 23 January 2019...
- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
- Year: (-) 2018
- Year: (-) 2019
Results 1 - 4 of 4 (Sorted by date)
The 2nd World Circular Economy Forum (WCEF 2018) will be held at Pacifico Yokohama on 22-24 October, hosted by the Ministry of the Environment, Japan and the Finnish Innovation Fund, Sitra. IGES will participate as a key partner in this landmark...
On 21 February, IGES’s Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP) team participated in the 22nd CityNet Japan Forum, organised by the CityNet Yokohama Project Office under the theme of “Tackling Solid Waste Management in Asia”. CityNet is a...
Mandalay City achieved a major milestone in January 2018 with the official launch of its Waste Management Strategy and Action Plan (2017-2030). Prepared with technical assistance from the IGES Centre Collaborating with UNEP on Environmental...