- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) Strategic and Quantitative Analysis Centre
- Research Unit: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies Becomes a Knowledge Partner of the Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy to Support World’s Transition
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies and the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia Sign MoU to Strengthen Policy Research for Circular Economy and Prevention of Marine Plastic Pollution in ASEAN+3 Countries
Implications of COVID-19 for the Environment and Sustainability (Version 2): Perspectives from the Triple R (Response, Recovery, Redesign) Framework
MoU between the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies and the Alliance to End Plastic Waste, to Strengthen Plastic Pollution Prevention in Cities
An upgraded version of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies’ (IGES) SDG Interlinkages Analysis & Visualisation Tool (Version 3.0) is now available.
IGES, as the co-ordinating body for the Global Search for Sustainable Schools project, is calling for expressions of interest from qualified organisations.