- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Unit: (-) Kitakyushu Urban Centre
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
IGES and START Sign Collaboration Agreement to Advance the Circulating and Ecological Sphere (CES) Concept in Asia
Implications of COVID-19 for the Environment and Sustainability (Version 2): Perspectives from the Triple R (Response, Recovery, Redesign) Framework
IGES Researcher Receives Incentive Award at the 14th Kitakyushu City Women's Active Participation and Work-Life Balance Awards
MOU Between IGES and START International for Advancing the Regional Circulating and Ecological Sphere Approach in Asia
On 28 May, IGES and START International signed a Memorandum of Understanding to advance research and capacity building that strengthens understanding and promotes utilisation of the Regional Circulating and Ecological Sphere concept.
IGES Prepares Key Messages on Accelerating Progress on the SDGs for the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
It was in the spirit of collective action that IGES developed 14 key messages to help policymakers in the Asia-Pacific Region accelerate progress on the SDGs.