On 20 October, Kazuhiko Takeuchi, President of IGES, and Eric Zusman, Research Leader, held a session at the Earth League meeting, about greening the recovery and the Triple R Framework. Their presentation was titled: “Greening the COVID-19 Response...
- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) Finance Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) Integrated Sustainability Centre
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Mitigation
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Green Economy Pathways
- Topic: (-) Green Finance and Investment
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
On 14 February 2019, IGES and PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI, headquartered in Indonesia), signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Academic Partnership to work together on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). PT SMI is an infrastructure...
New report examines alignment of Japanese equity market with the 2°C climate goal - Japanese market falling short of Paris Climate Agreement –
On 28 February 2018, a new report will be launched that analyses the alignment of the Japanese stock market with the Paris Agreement on climate change.