The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) produced a wide range of reports, events and web content in 2021. As a special feature at the start of 2022, we have compiled the most popular IGES content of the past year by category (Top 10...
- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) Finance Taskforce
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Green Economy Pathways
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Green Jobs
- Topic: (-) International Climate Regime
- Year: (-) 2018
- Year: (-) 2019
- Year: (-) 2022
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
On 14 February 2019, IGES and PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI, headquartered in Indonesia), signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Academic Partnership to work together on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). PT SMI is an infrastructure...
New report examines alignment of Japanese equity market with the 2°C climate goal - Japanese market falling short of Paris Climate Agreement –
On 28 February 2018, a new report will be launched that analyses the alignment of the Japanese stock market with the Paris Agreement on climate change.