IGES is pleased to announce that, in collaboration with Hosei University and the town of Shimokawa in Hokkaido, it plans to develop the “Shimokawa SDGs Indicators” to measure the degree to which local governments’ visions and plans incorporating the...
- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) Finance Taskforce
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Green Economy Pathways
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Green Jobs
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
- Year: (-) 2019
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
IGES Supports SMEs SDGs Report Publication at the National-level, and its Launch at the High-level Political Forum 2019
IGES announced that the “Taiyo Jyuken Sustainable Development Goals Report 2019”, supported by IGES, was presented at a side-event of the High-level Political Forum (HLPF) 2019 in New York.
On 14 February 2019, IGES and PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI, headquartered in Indonesia), signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Academic Partnership to work together on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). PT SMI is an infrastructure...