From 14 to 17 February, Economist Impact will host Sustainability Week Asia, held to aid businesses in Asia-Pacific in their path toward greater sustainability. On 14 February at 11:00-11:50 Japan Time (10:00 - 10:50 HKT), IGES Executive Director...
- Clear all
- Project: (-) A Time for Transformation: Building a More Sustainable, Resilient, and Inclusive Asia-Pacific after COVID-19
- Research Unit: (-) Strategic Management Office
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Lifestyles and Education
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Green Economy
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
Implications of COVID-19 for the Environment and Sustainability (Version 2): Perspectives from the Triple R (Response, Recovery, Redesign) Framework
On Friday, 18 December 2020, the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) released its position paper "Implications of COVID-19 for the Environment and Sustainability (Version 2): Perspectives from the Triple R (Response, Recovery...
IGES is pleased to announce its contributions to the ministerial meeting and Online Platform for sustainable and resilient recovery from COVID-19 (“Platform for Redesign 2020”), an initiative led by the Ministry of the Environment, Japan and...