- Clear all
- Project: (-) A Time for Transformation: Building a More Sustainable, Resilient, and Inclusive Asia-Pacific after COVID-19
- Project: (-) IGES SDGs Project "Aspiration to Action"
- Research Unit: (-) Strategic and Quantitative Analysis Centre
- Research Unit: (-) Sustainability Governance Centre
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
Launch of new report: “SDGs and Business in the ESG era: Actions by Companies and Organisations in Japan”
Global Compact Network Japan (GCNJ) and the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) launched a new report, “SDGs and Business in the ESG era: Actions by Companies and Organisations in Japan”.
IGES Prepares Key Messages on Accelerating Progress on the SDGs for the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
It was in the spirit of collective action that IGES developed 14 key messages to help policymakers in the Asia-Pacific Region accelerate progress on the SDGs.
An upgraded version of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies’ (IGES) SDG Interlinkages Analysis & Visualisation Tool (Version 3.0) is now available.