From 14 to 17 February, Economist Impact will host Sustainability Week Asia, held to aid businesses in Asia-Pacific in their path toward greater sustainability. On 14 February at 11:00-11:50 Japan Time (10:00 - 10:50 HKT), IGES Executive Director...
- Clear all
- Project: (-) A Time for Transformation: Building a More Sustainable, Resilient, and Inclusive Asia-Pacific after COVID-19
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)"
- Project: (-) IGES Inputs to Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
- Project: (-) UNEA Special webpage
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Lifestyles and Education
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Ecosystems
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
On 31 March, IGES and the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that reaffirmed their desire to work together in areas of mutual interest in the service of Asia...
IGES Prepares Key Messages on Accelerating Progress on the SDGs for the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
It was in the spirit of collective action that IGES developed 14 key messages to help policymakers in the Asia-Pacific Region accelerate progress on the SDGs.