The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) produced a wide range of reports, events and web content in 2021. As a special feature at the start of 2022, we have compiled the most popular IGES content of the past year by category (Top 10...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Press Release
- Project: (-) A Time for Transformation: Building a More Sustainable, Resilient, and Inclusive Asia-Pacific after COVID-19
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on UNFCCC COP26
- Research Unit: (-) Strategic Management Office
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Topic: (-) Energy Systems
- Topic: (-) Green Economy
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
Implications of COVID-19 for the Environment and Sustainability (Version 2): Perspectives from the Triple R (Response, Recovery, Redesign) Framework
On Friday, 18 December 2020, the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) released its position paper "Implications of COVID-19 for the Environment and Sustainability (Version 2): Perspectives from the Triple R (Response, Recovery...
IGES is pleased to announce its contributions to the ministerial meeting and Online Platform for sustainable and resilient recovery from COVID-19 (“Platform for Redesign 2020”), an initiative led by the Ministry of the Environment, Japan and...