- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Research Unit: (-) Finance Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) Integrated Sustainability Centre
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
IGES Prepares Key Messages on Accelerating Progress on the SDGs for the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
It was in the spirit of collective action that IGES developed 14 key messages to help policymakers in the Asia-Pacific Region accelerate progress on the SDGs.
An upgraded version of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies’ (IGES) SDG Interlinkages Analysis & Visualisation Tool (Version 3.0) is now available.
This special website features explanatory articles, on-site reports and related publications.
New report examines alignment of Japanese equity market with the 2°C climate goal - Japanese market falling short of Paris Climate Agreement –
On 28 February 2018, a new report will be launched that analyses the alignment of the Japanese stock market with the Paris Agreement on climate change.